- Reduced body roll and improve handling on your 997 Carrera to stay ahead of the competition.
- Increase performance without affecting ride quality or comfort.
- Front Bar Diameter: 24mm
- Rear Bar Diameter: 24mm
- Front: Not Adjustable / Rear: Adjustable
- Crafted from a special 50CrV4 steel alloy (highest tensile strength available)
- Cold-formed and heat-treated, with forged seamless bar ends
- Shot-Peened finish for increased durability
- ISO9001 certified
- 2005-2012 997 Porsche 911 Carrera [Coupe, Cabrio]
- w/o PDK
- reuse front factory bushings
Sway Bars are the biggest handling upgrade you can do on your 997 Carrera. Increasing the roll resistance dramatically increases cornering control, lateral stability, and grip without sacrificing ride quality and comfort. While there are not aesthetic improvements, you can't beat the handling upgrade of a quality set of performance sway bars.
If your goal is to have the best handling 997 Carrera possible, we highly recommend a set of H&R Sway Bars.