- Reduced body roll and improve handling on your 996 C4 / C4S / Turbo to stay ahead of the competition.
- Increase performance without affecting ride quality or comfort.
- Front Bar Diameter: 25mm
- Rear Bar Diameter: 24mm
- Front: Adjustable / Rear: Adjustable
- Crafted from a special 50CrV4 steel alloy (highest tensile strength available)
- Cold-formed and heat-treated, with forged seamless bar ends
- Shot-Peened finish for increased durability
- ISO9001 certified
- 1999-2004 996 Porsche 911 C4 [Cabrio, Targa]
- 1999-2004 996 Porsche 911 C4S [Coupe]
- 2000-2004 996 Porsche 911 Turbo
- 2004-2005 996 Porsche 911 Turbo Cabrio
Sway Bars are the biggest handling upgrade you can do on your 996 C4 / C4S / Turbo. Increasing the roll resistance dramatically increases cornering control, lateral stability, and grip without sacrificing ride quality and comfort. While there are not aesthetic improvements, you can't beat the handling upgrade of a quality set of performance sway bars.
If your goal is to have the best handling 996 C4 / C4S / Turbo possible, we highly recommend a set of H&R Sway Bars.