- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your F30 3-Series / F32 4-Series.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.60 (F30 w/ sport susp.) / 1.75 (F30 w/o sport susp.) / 1.20 (F32 w/ sport susp.) / 1.50 (F32 w/o sport susp.)
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.00 (F30 w/ sport susp.) / 1.30 (F30 w/o sport susp.) / 0.80 (F32 w/ sport susp.) / 1.10 (F32 w/o sport susp.)
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- 2012-2018 F30 BMW 320i Sedan
- 2012-2016 F30 BMW 328i Sedan
- 2017-2018 F30 BMW 330i Sedan
- 2012-2015 F30 BMW 335i Sedan
- 2016-2018 F30 BMW 340i Sedan
- 2014-2016 F32 BMW 428i Coupe
- 2017-2020 F32 BMW 430i Coupe
- 2014-2016 F32 BMW 435i Coupe
- 2017-2020 F32 BMW 440i Coupe
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
- w/ or w/o sport suspension
Looking for the most aggressive stance on your F30 3-Series / F32 4-Series without sacrificing ride quality and spending thousands of dollars? H&R Super Sport springs are engineered in Germany with the focus on good ride quality, improved handling while giving you a very aggressive ride height. Best of all, they work with your factory dampers.
Fender gap can be the biggest eye sore that ruin the beautiful lines of your F30 3-Series / F32 4-Series. On top of improving looks, the lower center of gravity and higher spring rates result in improved handling. Bang for the buck, it's hard to beat the performance and visual improvements.