- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your Mustang.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Dial in the look you want with height adjustability.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.0 - 2.5
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.0 - 2.0
- Custom valved dampers designed to work in conjunction with precision-engineered progressive rate springs
- Innovative mono-tube gas shock construction
- Fully threaded shock body for adjustable vehicle height
- 2007-2010 Ford GT500 [V8]
- 2007-2010 Ford GT500 Convertible [V8]
- 2005-2009 Ford Mustang [V6, V8]
- 2005-2009 Ford Mustang Convertible [V6, V8]
- 2005-2009 Ford Mustang GT [V6, V8]
- 2005-2009 Ford Shelby GT [V6, V8]
- 2005-2009 Ford Shelby GT-H [V6, V8]
- Lowering varies by engine size, battery package, and model options.
- 2011-2014 GT500 - not w/ electronic susp.
H&R Street Performance Coilovers are the perfect suspension for Mustang owners looking to achieve a nice aggressive stance and improve handling without sacrificing ride quality.
Every set of Street Performance coilovers is height adjustable giving you the freedom to dial in the ride height you want whether for looks or performance, the choice is yours.