- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your MINI Cooper.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Dial in the look you want with height adjustability.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.6 - 2.4
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.2 - 2.0
- Custom valved dampers designed to work in conjunction with precision-engineered progressive rate springs
- Innovative mono-tube gas shock construction
- Fully threaded shock body for adjustable vehicle height
- 2014-2020 MINI Cooper [F56]
- 2014-2020 MINI Cooper S [F56]
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
- Lowering varies by engine size, battery package, and model options.
- not JCW
H&R Street Performance Coilovers are the perfect suspension for MINI Cooper owners looking to achieve a nice aggressive stance and improve handling without sacrificing ride quality.
Every set of Street Performance coilovers is height adjustable giving you the freedom to dial in the ride height you want whether for looks or performance, the choice is yours.