- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your E39 5-Series.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Dial in the look you want with height adjustability.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.0 - 1.9
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.0 - 1.7
- Custom valved dampers designed to work in conjunction with precision-engineered progressive rate springs
- Innovative mono-tube gas shock construction
- Fully threaded shock body for adjustable vehicle height
- 1996-2003 E39 BMW 525i
- 1996-2003 E39 BMW 528i
- 1996-2003 E39 BMW 528i Sport
- 1996-2003 E39 BMW 530i
- 1996-2003 E39 BMW 530i Sport
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
- Wheel offset critical. Spacers may be required when the standard wheel / tire combination is used.
- not touring
H&R Street Performance Coilovers are the perfect suspension for E39 5-Series owners looking to achieve a nice aggressive stance and improve handling without sacrificing ride quality.
Every set of Street Performance coilovers is height adjustable giving you the freedom to dial in the ride height you want whether for looks or performance, the choice is yours.