- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your Porsche 997 Carrera C4/C4S.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Dial in the look you want with height adjustability.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.2 - 2.3
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 0.75 - 2.0
- Custom valved dampers designed to work in conjunction with precision-engineered progressive rate springs
- Innovative mono-tube gas shock construction
- Fully threaded shock body for adjustable vehicle height
- 2006-2012 997 Porsche 911 Carrera C4 [Coupe, Cabrio, Targa]
- 2006-2008 997 Porsche 911 Carrera C4S [Coupe, Cabrio]
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
- with PASM
- *NOTE: disables PASM*
H&R Street Performance Coilovers are the perfect suspension for Porsche 997 Carrera C4/C4S owners looking to achieve a nice aggressive stance and improve handling without sacrificing ride quality.
Every set of Street Performance coilovers is height adjustable giving you the freedom to dial in the ride height you want whether for looks or performance, the choice is yours.