- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your VW Golf / Jetta.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.50
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.40
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- 1998-2005 MK4 Volkswagen Golf [VR6, TDI, 1.8T]
- 1998-2005 MK4 Volkswagen Jetta [VR6, TDI, 1.8T]
- When lowering the chassis more than 1.4", and your vehicle has a 42mm or larger drive shaft you must use one of H&R's Audi/Volkswagen front sway bars to accomplish adequate drive shaft clearance.
Looking for the nice aggressive stance on your VW Golf / Jetta without sacrificing ride quality and spending thousands of dollars? H&R Springs are all engineered in Germany with the focus on good ride quality, improved handling while giving you a nice aggressive ride height. Best of all, they work with your factory dampers.
Fender gap can be the biggest eye sore that ruin the beautiful lines of your VW Golf / Jetta. On top of improving looks, the lower center of gravity and higher spring rates result in improved handling. Bang for the buck, it's hard to beat the performance and visual improvements.