- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your VW Beetle R-Line 2.0T / Beetle Turbo.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.40
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.30
- only with front lift system, only with adaptive suspension: only with front lift system, only with Adaptive suspension
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- 2017-2018 Volkswagen Beetle R-Line 2.0T [2.0T]
- 2012-2019 Volkswagen Beetle Turbo [2.0T]
Looking for the nice aggressive stance on your VW Beetle R-Line 2.0T / Beetle Turbo without sacrificing ride quality and spending thousands of dollars? H&R Springs are all engineered in Germany with the focus on good ride quality, improved handling while giving you a nice aggressive ride height. Best of all, they work with your factory dampers.
Fender gap can be the biggest eye sore that ruin the beautiful lines of your VW Beetle R-Line 2.0T / Beetle Turbo. On top of improving looks, the lower center of gravity and higher spring rates result in improved handling. Bang for the buck, it's hard to beat the performance and visual improvements.