- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your Tesla Model 3 AWD.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.20
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.20
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- 2018-2020 Tesla Model 3 AWD Performance [AWD]
- 2018-2020 Tesla Model 3 Long Range [AWD]
- Lowering varies by engine size, battery package, and model options.
- not Air Suspension
Looking for the nice aggressive stance on your Tesla Model 3 AWD without sacrificing ride quality and spending thousands of dollars? H&R Springs are all engineered in Germany with the focus on good ride quality, improved handling while giving you a nice aggressive ride height. Best of all, they work with your factory dampers.
Fender gap can be the biggest eye sore that ruin the beautiful lines of your Tesla Model 3 AWD. On top of improving looks, the lower center of gravity and higher spring rates result in improved handling. Bang for the buck, it's hard to beat the performance and visual improvements.