- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your G30 5-Series.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.40 (530i / 540i) / 1.40 (530i xDrive / 540i xDrive) / 1.30 (M550i xDrive)
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.30 (530i / 540i) / 1.40 (530i xDrive / 540i xDrive) / 1.20 (M550i xDrive)
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- 2017-2020 G30 BMW 530i
- 2017-2020 G30 BMW 530i xDrive
- 2017-2020 G30 BMW 540i
- 2017-2020 G30 BMW 540i xDrive
- 2017-2020 G30 BMW M550i xDrive
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
Looking for the nice aggressive stance on your G30 5-Series without sacrificing ride quality and spending thousands of dollars? H&R Springs are all engineered in Germany with the focus on good ride quality, improved handling while giving you a nice aggressive ride height. Best of all, they work with your factory dampers.
Fender gap can be the biggest eye sore that ruin the beautiful lines of your G30 5-Series. On top of improving looks, the lower center of gravity and higher spring rates result in improved handling. Bang for the buck, it's hard to beat the performance and visual improvements.