- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your X5 / X6.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.30 (X5 M / X6 M) / 1.50 (X5 xDrive50i / X6 xDrive50i)
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.30 (X5 M / X6 M) / 1.60 (X5 xDrive50i / X6 xDrive50i)
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- 2015-2018 F85 BMW X5 M
- 2014-2018 F15 BMW X5 xDrive50i
- 2015-2019 F86 BMW X6 M
- 2014-2019 F16 BMW X6 xDrive50i
- 2014-2018 X5 xDrive50i / 2014-2019 X6 xDrive50i - w/ self-leveling
- not 2WD
Looking for the nice aggressive stance on your X5 / X6 without sacrificing ride quality and spending thousands of dollars? H&R Springs are all engineered in Germany with the focus on good ride quality, improved handling while giving you a nice aggressive ride height. Best of all, they work with your factory dampers.
Fender gap can be the biggest eye sore that ruin the beautiful lines of your X5 / X6. On top of improving looks, the lower center of gravity and higher spring rates result in improved handling. Bang for the buck, it's hard to beat the performance and visual improvements.