- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your MINI Cooper Convertible.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.20
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.20
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- 2015-2020 MINI Cooper Convertible [F57]
- 2015-2020 MINI Cooper S Convertible [F57]
- 2015-2019 MINI John Cooper Works Convertible [F57]
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
Looking for the nice aggressive stance on your MINI Cooper Convertible without sacrificing ride quality and spending thousands of dollars? H&R Springs are all engineered in Germany with the focus on good ride quality, improved handling while giving you a nice aggressive ride height. Best of all, they work with your factory dampers.
Fender gap can be the biggest eye sore that ruin the beautiful lines of your MINI Cooper Convertible. On top of improving looks, the lower center of gravity and higher spring rates result in improved handling. Bang for the buck, it's hard to beat the performance and visual improvements.