- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your F30 / F32 xDrive.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.60 (328d) / 1.60 (320i / 328i) / 1.60 (335i / 340i) / 1.50 (428i / 430i / 434i / 440i w/o Sport Susp.) / 1.00 (428i / 430i / 434i / 440i w/ Sport Susp.)
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.50 (328d) / 1.50 (320i / 328i) / 1.50 (335i / 340i) / 1.20 (428i / 430i / 434i / 440i w/o Sport Susp.) / 0.75 (428i / 430i / 434i / 440i w/ Sport Susp.)
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- 2013-2018 F30 BMW 320i xDrive Sedan
- 2014-2018 F30 BMW 328d xDrive Sedan
- 2013-2018 F30 BMW 328i xDrive Sedan
- 2013-2015 F30 BMW 335i xDrive Sedan
- 2016-2018 F30 BMW 340i xDrive Sedan
- 2014-2016 F32 BMW 428i xDrive Coupe
- 2017-2020 F32 BMW 430i xDrive Coupe
- 2014-2016 F32 BMW 435i xDrive Coupe
- 2017-2020 F32 BMW 440i xDrive Coupe
- Lowering varies by engine size, battery package, and model options.
- w/ or w/o sport suspension
Looking for the nice aggressive stance on your F30 / F32 xDrive without sacrificing ride quality and spending thousands of dollars? H&R Springs are all engineered in Germany with the focus on good ride quality, improved handling while giving you a nice aggressive ride height. Best of all, they work with your factory dampers.
Fender gap can be the biggest eye sore that ruin the beautiful lines of your F30 / F32 xDrive. On top of improving looks, the lower center of gravity and higher spring rates result in improved handling. Bang for the buck, it's hard to beat the performance and visual improvements.