- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your F25/G01 X3 / F26 X4.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.40 (F25 X3 / F26 X4) / 1.40 (G01 X3) / 1.30 (G02 X4 M40i w/ sport susp.)
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.30 (F25 X3 / F26 X4) / 0.80 (G01 X3) / 0.75 (G02 X4 M40i w/ sport susp.)
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- 2011-2017 F25 BMW X3
- 2018-2019 G01 BMW X3 M40i
- 2018-2019 G01 BMW X3 xDrive30i
- 2017-2018 F26 BMW X4 M40i
- 2015-2018 F26 BMW X4 xDrive28i
- 2015-2016 F26 BMW X4 xDrive35i
- Lowering varies by engine size, battery package, and model options.
- 2018-2019 X3 xDrive30i - w/ M Sport Suspension
- 2019-2020 X4 M40i - w/ sport suspension incl. adapt. suspension
Looking for the nice aggressive stance on your F25/G01 X3 / F26 X4 without sacrificing ride quality and spending thousands of dollars? H&R Springs are all engineered in Germany with the focus on good ride quality, improved handling while giving you a nice aggressive ride height. Best of all, they work with your factory dampers.
Fender gap can be the biggest eye sore that ruin the beautiful lines of your F25/G01 X3 / F26 X4. On top of improving looks, the lower center of gravity and higher spring rates result in improved handling. Bang for the buck, it's hard to beat the performance and visual improvements.