- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your F22 228i / 230i.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.00 (228i) / 1.40 (230i)
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 0.80 (228i) / 1.20 (230i)
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- 2014-2016 F22 BMW 228i Coupe
- 2017-2020 F22 BMW 230i Coupe
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
- w/ or w/o sport suspension
Looking for the nice aggressive stance on your F22 228i / 230i without sacrificing ride quality and spending thousands of dollars? H&R Springs are all engineered in Germany with the focus on good ride quality, improved handling while giving you a nice aggressive ride height. Best of all, they work with your factory dampers.
Fender gap can be the biggest eye sore that ruin the beautiful lines of your F22 228i / 230i. On top of improving looks, the lower center of gravity and higher spring rates result in improved handling. Bang for the buck, it's hard to beat the performance and visual improvements.