- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your F07 5-Series GT.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.30
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.25
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- 2010-2016 F07 BMW 535i Gran Turismo
- 2010-2016 F07 BMW 535i xDrive Gran Turismo
- 2010-2016 F07 BMW 550i Gran Turismo
- 2010-2016 F07 BMW 550i xDrive Gran Turismo
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
- Lowering varies by engine size, battery package, and model options.
- w/ self-leveling
Looking for the nice aggressive stance on your F07 5-Series GT without sacrificing ride quality and spending thousands of dollars? H&R Springs are all engineered in Germany with the focus on good ride quality, improved handling while giving you a nice aggressive ride height. Best of all, they work with your factory dampers.
Fender gap can be the biggest eye sore that ruin the beautiful lines of your F07 5-Series GT. On top of improving looks, the lower center of gravity and higher spring rates result in improved handling. Bang for the buck, it's hard to beat the performance and visual improvements.