- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your E82/E88 1-Series.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.80 (128i) / 1.80 (128i Carbio) / 0.80 (135is)
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.20 (128i) / 1.40 (128i Cabrio) / 0.20 (135is)
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- 2008-2013 E82 BMW 128i
- 2008-2013 E88 BMW 128i Cabrio
- 2008-2013 E82 BMW 135i
- 2008-2013 E88 BMW 135i Cabrio
- 2013 E82 BMW 135is
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
- Lowering varies by engine size, battery package, and model options.
Looking for the nice aggressive stance on your E82/E88 1-Series without sacrificing ride quality and spending thousands of dollars? H&R Springs are all engineered in Germany with the focus on good ride quality, improved handling while giving you a nice aggressive ride height. Best of all, they work with your factory dampers.
Fender gap can be the biggest eye sore that ruin the beautiful lines of your E82/E88 1-Series. On top of improving looks, the lower center of gravity and higher spring rates result in improved handling. Bang for the buck, it's hard to beat the performance and visual improvements.