- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your Audi Q5.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.60
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.60
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- 2018-2020 Audi Q5 Premium [AWD]
- 2018-2020 Audi Q5 Premium Plus [AWD]
- 2018-2020 Audi Q5 Prestige [AWD]
- Lowering varies by engine size, battery package, and model options.
Looking for the nice aggressive stance on your Audi Q5 without sacrificing ride quality and spending thousands of dollars? H&R Springs are all engineered in Germany with the focus on good ride quality, improved handling while giving you a nice aggressive ride height. Best of all, they work with your factory dampers.
Fender gap can be the biggest eye sore that ruin the beautiful lines of your Audi Q5. On top of improving looks, the lower center of gravity and higher spring rates result in improved handling. Bang for the buck, it's hard to beat the performance and visual improvements.