- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your A4 Avant Quattro / RS5 Coupe / S5 Cabrio.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.20 (A4 Avant) / 0.90 (RS5 Coupe) / 1.30 (S5 Cabrio)
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.20 (A4 Avant) / 0.80 (RS5 Coupe) / 1.25 (S5 Cabrio)
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- 2009-2014 Audi A4 Avant Quattro [AWD]
- 2013-2015 Audi RS5 Coupe [AWD]
- 2009-2017 Audi S5 Cabrio [AWD]
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
- 2009-2017 S5 Cabrio - Performance aftermarket shocks or struts are highly recommended for this application.
Looking for the nice aggressive stance on your A4 Avant Quattro / RS5 Coupe / S5 Cabrio without sacrificing ride quality and spending thousands of dollars? H&R Springs are all engineered in Germany with the focus on good ride quality, improved handling while giving you a nice aggressive ride height. Best of all, they work with your factory dampers.
Fender gap can be the biggest eye sore that ruin the beautiful lines of your A4 Avant Quattro / RS5 Coupe / S5 Cabrio. On top of improving looks, the lower center of gravity and higher spring rates result in improved handling. Bang for the buck, it's hard to beat the performance and visual improvements.