- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your Audi A4 / S4.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.50
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.50
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- 2009-2016 Audi A4 [2WD]
- 2009-2016 Audi A4 Quattro [AWD]
- 2009-2016 Audi S4 [AWD]
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
- 2009-2016 A4 / 2009-2016 A4 Quattro / 2009-2016 S4 - Performance aftermarket shocks or struts are highly recommended for this application
Looking for the nice aggressive stance on your Audi A4 / S4 without sacrificing ride quality and spending thousands of dollars? H&R Springs are all engineered in Germany with the focus on good ride quality, improved handling while giving you a nice aggressive ride height. Best of all, they work with your factory dampers.
Fender gap can be the biggest eye sore that ruin the beautiful lines of your Audi A4 / S4. On top of improving looks, the lower center of gravity and higher spring rates result in improved handling. Bang for the buck, it's hard to beat the performance and visual improvements.