- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your E46 3-Series Convertible and refresh your suspension.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Impress your passengers with a smooth and comfortable sporty ride.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 2.00
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.60
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- OEM Quality Dampers designed specifically for your E46 3-Series Convertible and H&R Springs
- 2000-2005 E46 BMW 323i Sport Wagon
- 2001-2006 E46 BMW 325Ci Cabrio
- 2000-2005 E46 BMW 325i Sport Wagon
- 2001-2006 E46 BMW 330Ci Cabrio
- 2001-2006 325Ci Cabrio / 2001-2006 330Ci Cabrio - Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
The H&R Sport Cup Kit is a great option if you are looking for an aggressive ride height, performance handling, and are due to replace your factory dampers on your E46 3-Series Convertible (which don't last past 60-80k miles). You can get that sporty stance you want, maintain a comfortable ride, and improve performance while refreshing your old, worn out dampers..
Fender gap can be the biggest eye sore that ruin the beautiful lines of your E46 3-Series Convertible. On top of improving looks, the lower center of gravity and higher spring rates result in improved handling. Bang for the buck, it's hard to beat the performance and visual improvements.