- Stay ahead of your competition with responsive and tight handling.
- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your Ford Mustang.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.50
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.40
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- 2005-2009 Ford Mustang [V6, V8]
- 2005-2009 Ford Mustang Convertible [V6, V8]
- 2005-2009 Ford Mustang GT [V6, V8]
- 2005-2009 Ford Shelby GT [V6, V8]
- 2005-2009 Ford Shelby GT-H [V6, V8]
- Lowering varies by engine size, battery package, and model options.
- Performance aftermarket shocks or struts are highly recommended for this application.
H&R Race Springs are designed for enthusiasts focused on performance and handling. The Race Springs are engineered with more aggressive spring rates and a lower ride height to give your Ford Mustang the best handling possible. Comfort and ride quality will be somewhat compromised with these springs.
Adjustable suspension components (camber & toe arms, bolts, etc) may be necessary to remove excess negative camber, ensure longer tire life, and obtain the highest level of vehicle performance.