- Stay ahead of your competition with responsive and tight handling.
- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your E30 3-Series.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 2.25 (318i/is) / 2.20 (325e/i/is) / 1.60 (M3)
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 2.20 (318i/is) / 2.10 (325e/i/is) / 1.50 (M3)
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- 1990-1991 E30 BMW 318i
- 1990-1991 E30 BMW 318is
- 1985-1991 E30 BMW 325e
- 1985-1991 E30 BMW 325i
- 1985-1991 E30 BMW 325is
- 1988-1992 E30 BMW M3
- Performance aftermarket shocks or struts are highly recommended for this application.
- not cabrio
- 1990-1991 318i / 318is / 1985-1991 325e / 325i / 325is - Tuner Fitment
H&R Race Springs are designed for enthusiasts focused on performance and handling. The Race Springs are engineered with more aggressive spring rates and a lower ride height to give your E30 3-Series the best handling possible. Comfort and ride quality will be somewhat compromised with these springs.
Adjustable suspension components (camber & toe arms, bolts, etc) may be necessary to remove excess negative camber, ensure longer tire life, and obtain the highest level of vehicle performance.