- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your Porsche Panamera without changing your suspension.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.40
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.20
- Easy plug-and-play installation
- Retains factory height adjustment switch
- 2010-2016 Porsche Panamera [V6, V8]
- 2010-2016 Porsche Panamera 4 [V6, V8]
- 2010-2016 Porsche Panamera 4S [V6, V8]
- 2010-2016 Porsche Panamera S [V6, V8]
- 2010-2016 Porsche Panamera Turbo [V6, V8]
- w/ air suspension
Lowering with H&R ETS enhances the look of your Porsche Panamera with a reduced fender well gap, and improves handling with a lower center of gravity. H&R ETS retains the factory height adjustment switch and its functionality. H&R ETS modules come with all the parts required for installation. The ETS unit is easily removed whenever you want to return your car back to factory specification.
The H&R ETS are designed for Porsche Panamera with factory air suspension. All modules are plug-and-play, with no wire cutting or splicing. This means that no modifications to your factory wire harness are required and the module looks like a factory installed part.