ModBargains is proud to offer you the BRAND NEW FORGESTAR Wheel Lineup with the latest technology in wheel production to bring you the best of both worlds. This brand new lineup utilizes a combination of the best methods of forging and casting methods both in the same wheel. This is called Flow Form Casting, and is used by companies such as BBS and Enkei. These wheels are made to order and can be made to fit your Porsche with a large range of offsets.
Flow Form Casting is a production procedure that turns the wheel (or rim section) over a special mandrel and three hydraulic rollers using tremendous pressure. The pressure and turning then force the rim area to form against the mandrel, creating the shape and width of the rim. During Flow Forming, the rim actually ""flows"" down to create the full rim width. During Flow Forming, pressure applied to the cast rim actually changes its mechanical properties, so its strength and impact values become similar to those of a forged rim. That translates to up to 15% less weight when compared to a standard cast wheel.
Please note the Forgestar F14 will require cone seat lug bolts so that the wheels sit properly on the hub. We can provide these for you (see attributes).
- High Quality flow form production
- Durability of a Forged Wheel
- Lightweight and Excellent Value
- TPMS Compatible
- Clears OEM calipers and aftermarket big brake kits
- Custom offsets and bolt patterns
- Fits nearly any vehicle!
- Wheels are made to order
- BMW Caps Available (+$50)
Forgestar F14 Available Finishes
All Forgestar F14 finishes are now powdercoated. If you would like a custom pinstripe please call in to place your order, (714) 582-3330.
- Gloss Black
- Matte Black
- Textured Black
- Textured Gunmetal
- Frost White
- Race Gold
- Premium custom powdercoat finishes also available (See below)
- Semi Gloss Black
- Brushed Black
- Brushed Charcoal
- Brushed Titanium
- Carbon Overlay - 100% real carbon fiber overlay
- Karbon Overlay- This is a carbon fiber look overlay
Custom Finishes Available:
Available Offsets and Sizes
20×8.5 offsets from +26 to +50
20×9.0 offsets from +18 to +56
20×9.5 offsets from +7 to +43
20×10 offsets from +31 to +69
20×10.5 offsets from +20 to +55
20×11 offsets from +48 to +81
20×12 offsets from +39 to +75
Why Forgestar wheels are better than cast wheels
- Custom Offsets - Forgestar wheels can be made in virtually any offset, whereas standard cast wheels come in a set offset. This allows you to dial in exactly how you want your wheels to sit (we can help you select the offset you need for the look your looking for). Having custom offsets allows for fitment of wider wheels in stock suspension and lowered vehicles. Forgestar wheels are designed specifically for your car and it's suspension setup, where cast wheels are designed for everyone and typically do not take in to account lowered suspension setups.
- Weight - Forgestar wheels are also much lighter than cast wheels. The 19x8.5 F05 & F14 wheels both weigh an amazingly light 22.5 lbs, where a cast wheel of this same size would weigh anywhere from 27-30 lbs. This is a saving of roughly 5-7 pounds per wheel makes a BIG difference in regards to handling and drivability. Reducing unsprung weight (weight that is not supported by the car's suspension, i.e wheels, tires, brake rotors, and brake calipers) is one of the easiest ways to improve your car's handling, braking, and acceleration. As a general estimate 1 pound of unsprung weight is equal to 10 pounds of static weight. (weight that is supported by the vehicle's suspension). By using this ratio if you were to replace your stock wheels that weighed 27 lbs with Forgestar wheels you would be saving 180 lbs. in static weight!
- Strength - Flow-formed wheels are similar in strength to that of a fully forged wheel, without the cost. The process used to make the Forgestar wheels is the same process BBS wheels uses as well. Forgestar wheels are also rated at 1520 lbs per wheel which is considerably more than a cast wheels which are typically around 1000-1200 lbs. per wheel.
- Range of Sizes - Forgestar wheels are available in a multitude of sizes, allowing you to decide exactly what diameter and width you want to run on your vehicle, rather being forced to run a set staggered size with cast wheels (As cast wheels usually are only available with one set front wheel width, and one rear wheel width).
Local pickup of these wheels can be performed in the southern California area, please e-mail a ModBargains sales representative to schedule an appointment. Otherwise shipping is a flat $99 to the US. International shipping quotes are available via email.
Rim Size Comparison:
Forgestar F14 Wheel Finishes:
Forgestar F14 Brushed Titanium
Forgestar F14 Wheel Finishes:
Forgestar F14 Matte Black:
Forgestar F14 Gunmetal:
Forgestar F14 Gloss Black:
Forgestar F14 Race Gold:
Forgestar F14 Semi Gloss Black:
Forgestar F14 Brushed Black:
Forgestar F14 Brushed Charcoal:
Forgestar F14 Silver:
Not sure what Forgestar F14 finish will look best with your Nissan? Call us at 714-582-3330