- Stand out from the crowd with the perfect set of wheels for your C6 / C7 Corvette.
- Set your C6 / C7 Corvette apart from others on the road with these head turning Forgestar F14s in Gloss Black.
- Get the perfect fitment specified by the engineers as Forgestar.
- 18x9.5 et50 Semi Concave - 5x120.65 - Hub Bore: 70.3mm (f) | 19x11 5x120.65 et71 Semi Concave - 5x120.65 - Hub Bore: 70.3mm (r)
- Load Rating = 1600 lbs/wheel
- Wheel Weight = N/A
- Rotary Formed (Flow Formed) Construction for increased strength and reduced weight
- TPMS Compatible
- SFI, SAE (J2530) and JWL VIA tested and certified
- Durable Gloss Black Powdercoat Finish
- Lifetime structural warranty to the original retail purchaser.
- Limited one year manufacturer’s warranty guarantees wheels will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and reasonable use.
- Chevrolet Corvette C7 (2014-2019)
- Chevrolet Corvette C6 (2005-2013)
- All Forgestar wheels are drilled to cone seat specs. Conical/tapered lug Nuts/Bolts are required.
- No Hub Rings Required
- Please contact us if you are running any Big Brake Kit system so we can check fitment for you.
The Forgestar F14 wheels look amazing on any vehicle. This Staggered Fitment was chosen by Forgestar to offer you the ideal fitment and improve performance on your C6 / C7 Corvette. The Rotary Forged (Flow Form) construction offers superior strength over traditional cast wheels without the hefty price tag of a fully forged wheel. The lightweight nature of flow form wheels won't hamper performance so you can stay ahead of the competition.
Forge has carefully selected the sizes and offsets for your C6 / C7 Corvette so you know that you'll be getting an excellent fitment that is sure to please you and turn a few heads in the process.
Forgestar Performance Wheels are backed by a lifetime structural warranty to the original retail purchaser, so you can be confident that your F14s are built to last. A limited one year manufacturer’s warranty guarantees wheels will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and reasonable use. To ensure your Gloss Black powder coating finish lasts as long as possible, make sure you are caring for your wheels properly. Follow the Forgestar Wheel Care Instructions on their website.