Forgestar F10D Gunmetal Deep Concave Wheels for BMW 19"" 5x120mm
| Benefits |
- Wheels are the first mod that everyone notices, so replace those stock wheels that nobody pays attention to with deep concave wheels that will give your BMW a unique and aggressive look.
- With a wide range of widths to choose from you'll be sure to achieve your desired look for your BMW.
- These multi spoke wheels will be sure to clear any big break kit, plus the design on these wheel spokes will be sure to compliment and show off your calipers.
- Custom Bolt Patterns
- Wide Range of Offsets
- Monoblock Construction
- Rotary Forged Flow Formed Barrel
- Clears BBK
Available Sizes (Deep Concave)
- 19x9.0 offsets from -3 to +43
- 19x9.5 offsets from +4 to +50
- 19x10 offsets from +10 to +57
- 19x11 offsets from +23 to 70
- 19x12 offsets from +36 to 83
|Vehicle ||Bolt Pattern ||Center Bore |
|E36 3 Series (325i 325is 328i 328is M3) ||5x120 ||72.5 |
|E46 3 Series Sedan (325i 328i 330i) (Non M3) ||5x120 ||72.5 |
|E46 3 Series Coupe (325i 328i 330i) (Non M3) ||5x120 ||72.5 |
|E46 3 Series (M3) ||5x120 ||72.5 |
|E90 E91 E92 E93 3 Series (328i 335i) (Non M3) ||5x120 ||72.5 |
|E90 E92 E93 3 Series (M3) ||5x120 ||72.5 |
|E34 5 Series (525i 530i 535i M5) ||5x120 ||72.5 |
|E39 5 Series (523i 528i 530i 535i 540i M5) ||5x120 ||74.1 |
|E60 5 Series (523i 525i 528i 530i 535i 540i 545i 550i M5) ||5x120 ||72.5 |
|E63 E64 6 Series (630i 630Ci 645Ci 650i M6) ||5x120 ||72.5 |
|E65 E66 E67 7 Series (730i 735i 740i 745i 750i 760i Alpina B7) ||5x120 ||72.5 |
|E31 8 Series (840Ci 850i 850Ci 850CSi) ||5x120 ||72.5 |
|E82 E87 E88 1 Series Coupe/Convertible/Hatchback (128i 135i 1M) ||5x120 ||72.5 |
|F22 F23 F87 2 Series Coupe/Convertible (228i M235i M2) ||5x120 ||72.5 |
|F30 F31 F34 F35 F80 3 Series (328i 335i 340i M3) ||5x120 ||72.5 |
|F32 F33 F36 F82 F83 4 Series Coupe/Convertible (428i 435i M4 GTS) ||5x120 ||72.5 |
The Forgestar F10D wheels are a directional, deep concave, lightweight, 10-spoke wheel that comes in a wide range of colors and sizes. These are built from a rotary forged flow formed barrel and are made to your specifications to match your desired look. You can choose a custom bolt pattern to match your vehicle for exact fitment. You don't have to worry about having any break caliper clearance issues because these wheels are made to clear big break kits (BBK). With a wide range of colors and sizes to choose from these will definitely enhance the appearance of your car with an aggressive, but clean look. Forgestar undergoes various test scenarios to ensure this wheel can withstand the toughest road conditions.
- Custom Offsets - Forgestar F10D wheels can be made in virtually any offset, whereas standard cast wheels come in a set offset. This allows you to dial in exactly how you want your wheels to sit (we can help you select the offset you need for the look your looking for). Having custom offsets allows for fitment of wider wheels in stock suspension and lowered vehicles. Forgestar wheels are designed specifically for your car and it's suspension setup, where cast wheels are designed for everyone and typically do not take in to account lowered suspension setups.
- Weight - Forgestar wheels are also much lighter than cast wheels, where a cast wheel of this same size would weigh anywhere from 30 to 34 Lbs. This saving of roughly 7-13 pounds per wheel makes a BIG difference in regards to handling and drivability. Reducing unsprung weight (weight that is not supported by the car's suspension, i.e. wheels, tires, brake rotors, and brake calipers) is one of the easiest ways to improve your car's handling, braking, and acceleration. As a general estimate 1 pound of unsprung weight is equal to 10 pounds of static weight. (weight that is supported by the vehicle's suspension).
- Strength - This unique deep concave direction wheel is constructed from a rotary forged flow formed barrel which is the result of the lightweight and durable wheel.
- Range of Size - Forgestar F10D wheels are available in a multitude of sizes, allowing you to decide exactly what diameter and width you want to run on your vehicle, rather being forced to run a set staggered size with cast wheels (As cast wheels usually are only available with one set front wheel width, and one rear wheel width).
Forgestars Rotary Forged Flow forming process is a unique way to make a wheel both light and strong. This is a 4 step process into reducing the thickness of the rim area resulting in reduced weight, without reducing the strength and resistance to impact.
| || || |
As the rollers extend outward on the barrel the aluminum is stretched and compressed changing the mechanical properties and increasing the strength of the aluminum.
The final product is lighter, stronger with impact values similar to those of a forged rim.
Mod Experts Are Standing By! Please Give Us a Call and Talk to a Specialist (714) 582-3330