- Make the most of your C6 Corvette Z06's power with a proper drag wheel and tire setup.
- Stay ahead of your competition with reduced weight and superior traction.
- Fly down the track in style.
- Drag Strip Approved
- Built to your specifications
- Monoblock Construction
- Rotary Forged / Flow Formed Barrel
- Clears big brake kits
- Drilled to cone seat specs (conical/tapered lug nuts/bolts will be required)
- 2005-13 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (PCD: 5x120.65)
Forgestar designed the D5 Beadlock Drag as an affordable and performance focused option for C6 Corvette Z06 Drag Racers. The flow form construction gives the wheels the strength they need to endure the punishment of drag racing, but keeps them lightweight to not hamper performance. All Forgestar Drag wheels are designed with higher load ratings than traditional cast drag wheels meaning you can safely put more strain on them and power to the ground safely.
On a normal wheel, the tire bead sits on a smooth metal surface which has a higher potential for slip. Beadseat knurling creates ridges that give the tire more to bite onto giving it significantly more grip. This is extremely important for drag wheels, as the vehicle launches it undergoes a tremendous amount of tire flex and torque stress.
With the weight of the engine and torque of an accelerating vehicle, a tire that is improperly seated can be extremely dangerous.
Is your drag vehicle producing so much power and torque that your slicks are slipping on the wheels? It might be time to look into a full beadlock wheel. The beadlock system clamps the tire bead to your wheels and keeps them from slipping. This is extremely important for safety and performance on extremely high power drag vehicles running slicks.