- Stand out from the crowd with the perfect set of wheels for your S197/S550 Mustang.
- Set your S197/S550 Mustang apart from others on the road with these head turning Forgestar CF5s in Satin Black.
- Get the perfect fitment specified by the engineers as Forgestar.
- 19x9.5 et29 Deep Concave - 5x114.3 - Hub Bore: 72.56mm (f) | 19x11 5x114.3 et56 Deep Concave - 5x114.3 - Hub Bore: 72.56mm (r)
- Load Rating = 1600 lbs/wheel
- Wheel Weight = N/A
- Rotary Formed (Flow Formed) Construction for increased strength and reduced weight
- TPMS Compatible
- SFI, SAE (J2530) and JWL VIA tested and certified
- Durable Satin Black Powdercoat Finish
- Lifetime structural warranty to the original retail purchaser.
- Limited one year manufacturer’s warranty guarantees wheels will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and reasonable use.
- Ford Mustang S550 (2015+)
- Ford Mustang S197 II (2010-2014)
- Ford Mustang S197 (2005-2009)
- All Forgestar wheels are drilled to cone seat specs. Conical/tapered lug Nuts/Bolts are required.
- Requires 70.5mm Hub Rings Front & Rear (included)
- Please contact us if you are running any Big Brake Kit system so we can check fitment for you.
The Forgestar CF5 wheels look amazing on any vehicle. This Staggered Fitment was chosen by Forgestar to offer you the ideal fitment and improve performance on your S197/S550 Mustang. The Rotary Forged (Flow Form) construction offers superior strength over traditional cast wheels without the hefty price tag of a fully forged wheel. The lightweight nature of flow form wheels won't hamper performance so you can stay ahead of the competition.
Forge has carefully selected the sizes and offsets for your S197/S550 Mustang so you know that you'll be getting an excellent fitment that is sure to please you and turn a few heads in the process.
Forgestar Performance Wheels are backed by a lifetime structural warranty to the original retail purchaser, so you can be confident that your CF5s are built to last. A limited one year manufacturer’s warranty guarantees wheels will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and reasonable use. To ensure your Satin Black powder coating finish lasts as long as possible, make sure you are caring for your wheels properly. Follow the Forgestar Wheel Care Instructions on their website.