Forgestar CF10 Wheels for Subaru Applications
ModBargains now sells some of the most popular sizes in the Forgestar CF10 lineup. This means you can have a set of infamous Forgestar CF10 wheels for your Subaru with NO 6-8 week lead time. Come in and get a set of these fresh CF10 wheels installed today or have a set shipped to you today! Get your set before we run out; these are already flying off of our shelves.
| ""Talk about a head turning wheel!! The Forgestar CF10 is one of my favorite wheels of all time. I have received so many compliments on these wheels. I have these wheels on my own personal car and absolutely love the way they make my car look. Once I took the boring stock wheels off my car and replaced them with the Forgestar CF10's, my car had a completely different personality. It was suddenly aggressive, but clean. It was just downright impressive. If you're thinking about these wheels, just do it, I promise you that you will love them on your own car just like I love them on mine!"" |
- Mike Brown, Co-Founder & CEO
Please note the Forgestar CF10 Wheels will require cone seat lug bolts so that the wheels sit properly on the hub. We can provide these for you (see attributes).
ATTENTION: FILL IN YOUR VEHICLE INFORMATION AND OFFSETS IN THE TEXT BOX ABOVE!
Subaru Vehicles with 5x100 Bolt Pattern:
1997-2011 Subaru Forester
1993-2014 Subaru Impreza
2002-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX
2003-2004 Subaru Impreza STI
2010-2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5
1990-2011 Subaru Legacy
2000-2009 Subaru Legacy GT
1995-2007 Subaru Outback Wagon
2005-2014 Subaru Outback
| Subaru Vehicles with 5x114.3 Bolt Pattern: |
2005-2014 Subaru Impreza STI
2015-Present Subaru WRX
2015-Present Subaru WRX STI
2013-Present Subaru BRZ
- High Quality flow form production
- Durability of a Forged Wheel
- Lightweight and Excellent Value
- TPMS Compatible
- Clears OEM calipers and aftermarket big brake kits
- Custom offsets and bolt patterns
- Fits nearly any vehicle!
- Wheels are made to order
Custom Finishes Available:
Why Forgestar wheels are better than cast wheels
- Custom Offsets - Forgestar wheels can be made in virtually any offset, whereas standard cast wheels come in a set offset. This allows you to dial in exactly how you want your wheels to sit (we can help you select the offset you need for the look your looking for). Having custom offsets allows for fitment of wider wheels in stock suspension and lowered vehicles. Forgestar wheels are designed specifically for your car and it's suspension setup, where cast wheels are designed for everyone and typically do not take in to account lowered suspension setups.
- Weight - Forgestar wheels are also much lighter than cast wheels. The 19x8.5 F05 & F14 wheels both weigh an amazingly light 22.5 lbs, where a cast wheel of this same size would weigh anywhere from 27-30 lbs. This is a saving of roughly 5-7 pounds per wheel makes a BIG difference in regards to handling and drivability. Reducing unsprung weight (weight that is not supported by the car's suspension, i.e wheels, tires, brake rotors, and brake calipers) is one of the easiest ways to improve your car's handling, braking, and acceleration. As a general estimate 1 pound of unsprung weight is equal to 10 pounds of static weight. (weight that is supported by the vehicle's suspension). By using this ratio if you were to replace your stock wheels that weighed 27 lbs with Forgestar wheels you would be saving 180 lbs. in static weight!
- Strength - Flow-formed wheels are similar in strength to that of a fully forged wheel, without the cost. The process used to make the Forgestar wheels is the same process BBS wheels uses as well. Forgestar wheels are also rated at 1520 lbs per wheel which is considerably more than a cast wheels which are typically around 1000-1200 lbs. per wheel.
- Range of Sizes - Forgestar wheels are available in a multitude of sizes, allowing you to decide exactly what diameter and width you want to run on your vehicle, rather being forced to run a set staggered size with cast wheels (As cast wheels usually are only available with one set front wheel width, and one rear wheel width).