- Fits all 987.1 / 987.2 Boxster/Cayman 2005-08 & 2009-12 DFI Vehicles
- Allows you to Enjoy that Luscious Flat Six Sound
- Turn Heads Whenever you Pull Up with Exotic exhaust note
- Accelerate faster than your neighbor Dinkelberg's Cayman thanks to 12 more horsepower and 11lb/ft of torque at your disposal
- Sexy Polished or Black Chrome Tips Beautify the Rear of your Cayman or Boxster
Fabspeed Maxflo Exhaust Installed
Porsche Boxster OEM Exhaust System
Fabspeed in one most prestigious performance manufacturers for European and exotic cars. So it is not a surprise that their Fabspeed Maxflo Porsche 987 Boxster/Cayman exhaust system is a one of a kind, flawless piece of art and power. When you purchase a Fabspeed exhaust for your Porsche 987 Boxster/Cayman you are entering an elite family of quality power. There is no other exhaust manufacturer out there that comes close to the the man hours Fabspeed puts into their products, making them to the highest standards available. Do not settle for anything less then perfection and get a Fabspeed Maxflo exhaust for your Porsche 987 Boxster/Cayman.
- Fits all 987 Boxster/Cayman & 2009+ DFI Vehicles
- Specify Polished or Black Chrome Tips.
- 332HP/283 ft-lbs of torque to the crank on a 2009 Cayman S.
- Fabspeeds Ver. 2, two-can system for the 987 Cayman/Boxster replaces the heavy stock exhaust and secondary catalytic converters with a more pronounced exotic car sound.
- System includes dual polished tips and axle pipes which bolt up to the either the stock headers or Fabspeeds High Performance headers with HJS 200 cell sportcats.
- High quality T304 stainless steel mufflers and C.N.C. mandrel bent tubing for maximum exhaust flow and power. Mirror show car polished finish. Saves 10 lbs from rear of car.
- Eliminates 2nd set of unnecessary catalytic converters. Each and every new 987 Boxster and Cayman comes with 4 cats. The 2nd set is eliminated for reduced backpressure and better exhaust flow and much improved sportscar sound.
- Noticeably better throttle response
- No Check Engine Light Guaranteed as the1st set of main cats are the only ones needed to pass emissions and these cats are located on the headers. Removing the 2nd set of cats is mandatory on any quality aftermarket system.
What does this system include?
- Dual polished tips and axle pipes which bolt up to the either the stock headers or Fabspeeds High Performance headers with HJS 200 cell sportcats.
Need installation? No problem! Talk to our Mod Experts at 714-582-3330 to schedule your install at ModAuto today.