Competition Series Front Mount Intercooler (M135i/M235i)
- Direct fit for the M2!!
- Looks great
- Improves engine performance
- No mods required to install
- Aggressive look gives you bragging rights!
- Basic Kit-Intercooler Only
- Standard Kit-Intercooler AND Chargepipe
- Full Kit-Intercooler, Chargepipe AND Intercooler Pipe Kit. This is the most complete kit available, and provides the best performance. With this Full Kit, you will experience increased throttle performance, decreased turbo lag and more reliability since there are no more plastic stock pieces waiting to crack or leak.
The competition Front Mount Intercooler (FMIC) from Evolution Racewerks is a high quality bar and plate intercooler that will transform the performance of your car as it provides a much cooler air charge-resulting in better performance and making you faster.
Evolution Racewerks' Competition FMIC is offered in 3 different packages: Basic, Standard and Full Kits.
| || |
The Basic Kit consists of the intercooler assembly. This replaces the factory intercooler.
The Standard Kit consists of everything included in the Basic Kit but adds the Charge Pipe Kit. Increase throttle response as well as decrease turbo lag are the benefits of the new Charge Pipe Kit. Ease of installing methanol injection kits or a boost pressure source are an added benefit. Charge Pipe is discounted in the bundle. For more information about the Charge Pipe Kit, click here.
| || |
The Full Kit consists of everything included in the Standard Kit but adds the Turbo to Intercooler Pipe Kit (TIC Pipe). Increase throttle response as well as decrease turbo lag are the benefits of the new TIC Pipe Kit. With the Full Kit, ALL the factory rubber and plastic intercooler pipes will be replaced. You will have full hard piping throughout your system. TIC Pipe is discounted in the bundle. For more information about the TIC Pipe Kit, click here.
ER Comp FMIC vs OEM:
ER FMIC Core
OEM FMIC Core
Intake Air Temps stock VS ER FMIC
- 20""x11""x3"" (26""x11""x3"" with end tanks)
- 660 cubic inches of bar & plate
- 18-20 fins per square inch provides maximum cooling
- Prevent Heatsoak
- Cast End Tanks
- Designed to fit M135 and M235
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Each Intercooler is pressure tested to ensure no leaks-to 50psi!
Interested in getting the Evolution Racewerks Competition Intercooler? Give ModBargians a call at 714-582-3330