- Out pace the compentition through the curves in your Impreza.
- Improved balance and traction gives you the advantage on the street and track.
- Maintain a comfortable ride while improving the handling of your Impreza.
- Cold-formed steel alloy construction with a long-lasting powder coat finish.
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware.
- Diameter Front: 25mm
- Diameter Rear: 22mm
- Front Sway Bar is Tubular and 2 Way-Adjustable
- Rear Sway Bar is Tubular and 2 Way-Adjustable.
- 2013-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX
- 2013-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
- 2011-2012 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Sedan
- 2011-2012 Subaru Impreza WRX
- 2008-2012 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Wagon
Eibach Sway Bar Kits are designed to reduce body roll improving handling and corning grip on your Impreza by increasing stiffness over the factory sway bar (Anti-Roll Bar).
Improved handling comes from a reduction in body roll while turning and changing direction, a decrease in the load difference between the inner and outer wheels (in relation to the curve), and improving the balance of the vehicle to counteract the tendency to oversteer or understeer. Because sway bars do not affect spring rates there is no decernable change in ride comfort.