- Out pace the compentition through the curves in your Mustang.
- Improved balance and traction gives you the advantage on the street and track.
- Maintain a comfortable ride while improving the handling of your Mustang.
- Cold-formed steel alloy construction with a long-lasting powder coat finish.
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware.
- Diameter Front: 36mm
- Diameter Rear: 25mm
- Front Sway Bar is Tubular and 3 Way-Adjustable
- Rear Sway Bar is Solid and Non-Adjustable.
- 2013-2014 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Coupe [S197]
- 2013-2014 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Convertible [S197]
- 2012-2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 [S197]
- 2011-2014 Ford Mustang 5.0L Coupe [S197]
- 2011-2014 Ford Mustang V6 3.5L Coupe [S197]
- 2011-2014 Ford Mustang V6 3.5L Convertible [S197]
- 2011-2014 Ford Mustang 5.0L Convertible [S197]
- 2011-2012 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Coupe [S197]
- 2011-2011 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Convertible [S197]
Eibach Sway Bar Kits are designed to reduce body roll improving handling and corning grip on your Mustang by increasing stiffness over the factory sway bar (Anti-Roll Bar).
Improved handling comes from a reduction in body roll while turning and changing direction, a decrease in the load difference between the inner and outer wheels (in relation to the curve), and improving the balance of the vehicle to counteract the tendency to oversteer or understeer. Because sway bars do not affect spring rates there is no decernable change in ride comfort.