- Out pace the compentition through the curves in your E9X 3-Series / E8X 1-Series.
- Improved balance and traction gives you the advantage on the street and track.
- Maintain a comfortable ride while improving the handling of your E9X 3-Series / E8X 1-Series.
- Cold-formed steel alloy construction with a long-lasting powder coat finish.
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware.
- Diameter Front: 28mm
- Diameter Rear: 15mm
- Front Sway Bar is Solid and Non-Adjustable
- Rear Sway Bar is Solid and Non-Adjustable.
- 2008-2013 BMW 128i Coupe [E82]
- 2008-2013 BMW 128i Convertible [E88]
- 2008-2013 BMW 135i Coupe [E82]
- 2008-2013 BMW 135i Convertible [E88]
- 2006-2011 BMW 325i / 328i / 330i Sedan [E90]
- 2007-2013 BMW 328i Coupe [E92]
- 2007-2013 BMW 328i / 335i Convertible [E93]
- 2007-2013 BMW 335i Coupe [E92]
- 2007-2011 BMW 335i Sedan [E90]
Eibach Sway Bar Kits are designed to reduce body roll improving handling and corning grip on your E9X 3-Series / E8X 1-Series by increasing stiffness over the factory sway bar (Anti-Roll Bar).
Improved handling comes from a reduction in body roll while turning and changing direction, a decrease in the load difference between the inner and outer wheels (in relation to the curve), and improving the balance of the vehicle to counteract the tendency to oversteer or understeer. Because sway bars do not affect spring rates there is no decernable change in ride comfort.