- Out pace the compentition through the curves in your 300/300C/Challenger/Charger.
- Improved balance and traction gives you the advantage on the street and track.
- Maintain a comfortable ride while improving the handling of your 300/300C/Challenger/Charger.
- Cold-formed steel alloy construction with a long-lasting powder coat finish.
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware.
- Diameter Front: 35mm
- Diameter Rear: 19mm
- Front Sway Bar is Tubular and 2 Way-Adjustable
- Rear Sway Bar is Tubular and 2 Way-Adjustable.
- 2012-2014 Chrysler 300 SRT8
- 2011-2014 Chrysler 300 V6 3.5L
- 2011-2014 Chrysler 300C
- 2012-2014 Dodge Challenger SRT8
- 2011-2014 Dodge Challenger V6 3.5L
- 2011-2014 Dodge Challenger R/T
- 2011-2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8
- 2009-2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8
- 2009-2010 Dodge Challenger V6 3.5L
- 2009-2010 Dodge Challenger R/T
- 2008-2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8
- 2012-2014 Dodge Charger SRT8
- 2011-2014 Dodge Charger V6 3.5L
- 2011-2014 Dodge Charger R/T
- 2011-2014 Chrysler 300C - Excludes SRT8 Models
- 2011-2014 Dodge Charger R/T - Excludes Self Leveling
Eibach Sway Bar Kits are designed to reduce body roll improving handling and corning grip on your 300/300C/Challenger/Charger by increasing stiffness over the factory sway bar (Anti-Roll Bar).
Improved handling comes from a reduction in body roll while turning and changing direction, a decrease in the load difference between the inner and outer wheels (in relation to the curve), and improving the balance of the vehicle to counteract the tendency to oversteer or understeer. Because sway bars do not affect spring rates there is no decernable change in ride comfort.