- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your Camaro/Firebird and get that sporty ride height everyone loves.
- Turn a heads and make people stare at your aggressive ride height.
- Maintain a comfortable ride while improving the handling of your Camaro/Firebird.
- Cold-formed steel alloy construction with a long-lasting powder coat finish.
- Progressive Spring Design & Precision tuned spring rates
- Tested with factory dampers.
- Approx. Lowering Front: 1.6 in
- Approx. Lowering Rear: 1.3 in
- Million-Mile Warranty
- 1982-1992 Chevy Camaro V8 Coupe
- 1982-1992 Pontiac Firebird V8 Coupe [F-Body]
Eibach SPORTLINE Performance Springs are the perfect for those looking to improve the look and performance of their Camaro/Firebird.
Eibach Sportline Springs lower your Camaro/Firebird's center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration (better traction), body roll in corners (increased grip), and excessive nose-dive under braking (shorter stopping distances). Every Pro-Kit is designed and tested by the Eibach suspension engineers and performance driving professionals, to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without compromising safety or ride quality. The proprietary, progressive spring design provides the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level.