- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your 300/300C/Charger and get that sporty ride height everyone loves.
- Out pace the compentition through the curves in your 300/300C/Charger.
- Turn a heads and make people stare at your aggressive ride height.
- Maintain a comfortable ride while improving the handling of your 300/300C/Charger.
- Cold-formed steel alloy construction with a long-lasting powder coat finish (Springs and Sway Bars).
- Progressive Spring Design & Precision tuned spring rates
- Precision Tuned Damping for Sportline springs.
- Steel shock body with corrosion resistant coating.
- Approx. Lowering Front: 1.6 in
- Approx. Lowering Rear: 1.7 in
- Million-Mile Warranty on Springs. Two-year Warranty on Dampers.
- 2011-2014 Chrysler 300 V6 3.5L
- 2011-2014 Chrysler 300C
- 2011-2014 Dodge Charger V6 3.5L
- 2011-2014 Dodge Charger R/T
- 2011-2014 Chrysler 300C - Excludes SRT8 Models
- 2011-2014 Dodge Charger R/T - Excludes Self Leveling
Eibach SPORT-SYSTEM-PLUS Kit is the perfect all in one package for those looking to improve the look and performance of their 300/300C/Charger. The kit includes a set of Sportline Lowering Springs, Dampers, and Sway bars.
Eibach Sportline Springs lower your 300/300C/Charger's center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration (better traction), body roll in corners (increased grip), and excessive nose-dive under braking (shorter stopping distances). Every Sportline kit is designed and tested by the Eibach suspension engineers and performance driving professionals, to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without compromising safety or ride quality. The proprietary, progressive spring design provides the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level.
The Eibach Dampers were design to work perfectly with the Sportline springs. They have been precision tuned for the lower ride height and increased spring rates of the Eibach Springs on your 300/300C/Charger. They will allow you to take full advantage of the increased spring rate and lower center of gravity for the best performance and ride quality.
Eibach Sway Bars are designed to reduce body roll improving handling and corning grip on your 300/300C/Charger by increasing stiffness over the factory sway bar (Anti-Roll Bar). Improved handling comes from a reduction in body roll while turning and changing direction, a decrease in the load difference between the inner and outer wheels (in relation to the curve), and improving the balance of the vehicle to counteract the tendency to oversteer or understeer. Because sway bars do not affect spring rates there is no decernable change in ride comfort.