- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your Mustang and get that sporty ride height everyone loves.
- Turn a heads and make people stare at your aggressive ride height.
- Improved balance and traction gives you the advantage on the street and track.
- Maintain a comfortable ride while improving the handling of your Mustang.
- Cold-formed steel alloy construction with a long-lasting powder coat finish.
- Progressive Spring Design & Precision tuned spring rates
- Precision Tuned Damping for Sportline springs.
- Steel shock body with corrosion resistant coating.
- Approx. Lowering Front: 1.2 in
- Approx. Lowering Rear: 1.7 in
- Million-Mile Warranty on Springs. Two-year Warranty on Dampers.
- 2011-2012 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Coupe [S197]
- 2007-2010 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Coupe [S197]
Eibach SPORT-SYSTEM Kit is the perfect all in one package for those looking to improve the look and performance of their Mustang. The kit includes a set of Sportline Lowering Springs and Dampers.
Eibach Sportline Springs lower your Mustang's center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration (better traction), body roll in corners (increased grip), and excessive nose-dive under braking (shorter stopping distances). Every Sportline Spring Kit is designed and tested by the Eibach suspension engineers and performance driving professionals, to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without compromising safety or ride quality. The proprietary, progressive spring design provides the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level.
The Eibach Dampers were design to work perfectly with the Sportline springs. They have been precision tuned for the lower ride height and increased spring rates of the Eibach Springs on your Mustang. They will allow you to take full advantage of the increased spring rate and lower center of gravity for the best performance and ride quality.