- Out pace the compentition through the curves in your Civic.
- Improved balance and traction gives you the advantage on the street and track.
- Maintain a comfortable ride while improving the handling of your Civic.
- Cold-formed steel alloy construction with a long-lasting powder coat finish.
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware.
- Diameter: 19mm
- Rear Sway Bar is Solid and 2 Way-Adjustable.
- 2014-2015 Honda Civic 1.8L
- 2014-2015 Honda Civic Si
- 2012-2013 Honda Civic 1.8L Coupe
- 2012-2013 Honda Civic Si
- 2012-2013 Honda Civic 1.8L Sedan
- 2006-2011 Honda Civic
- 2006-2011 Honda Civic Si 2.0L
- 2006-2011 Honda Civic - Excludes Hybrid
Eibach Rear Sway Bar Kits are designed to reduce body roll improving handling and corning grip on your Civic by increasing stiffness over the factory sway bar (Anti-Roll Bar).
Improved handling comes from a reduction in body roll while turning and changing direction, a decrease in the load difference between the inner and outer wheels (in relation to the curve), and improving the balance of the vehicle to counteract the tendency to oversteer or understeer. Because sway bars do not affect spring rates there is no decernable change in ride comfort.