- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your 320i/328i/428i and get that sporty ride height everyone loves.
- Out pace the compentition through the curves in your 320i/328i/428i.
- Improved balance and traction gives you the advantage on the street and track.
- Maintain a comfortable ride while improving the handling of your 320i/328i/428i.
- Cold-formed steel alloy construction with a long-lasting powder coat finish.
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware.
- Progressive Spring Design & Precision tuned spring rates
- Approx. Lowering Front: 1.1 in
- Approx. Lowering Rear: 1.0 in
- Front Sway Bar is Tubular and 2 Way-Adjustable
- Rear Sway Bar is Tubular and Non-Adjustable.
- Million-Mile Warranty on Springs
- 2013-2018 BMW 320i [F30]
- 2012-2018 BMW 328i [F30]
- 2014-2020 BMW 428i [F32]
Eibach PRO-PLUS Kit (Pro-Kit Springs & Sway Bars) is the perfect all in one package for those looking to improve the look and performance of their 320i/328i/428i. The kit includes a set of Pro-Kit Lowering Springs and Sway bars.
Eibach Pro-Kit Springs lower your 320i/328i/428i's center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration (better traction), body roll in corners (increased grip), and excessive nose-dive under braking (shorter stopping distances). Every Pro-Kit is designed and tested by the Eibach suspension engineers and performance driving professionals, to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without compromising safety or ride quality. The proprietary, progressive spring design provides the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level.
Eibach Sway Bars are designed to reduce body roll improving handling and corning grip on your 320i/328i/428i by increasing stiffness over the factory sway bar (Anti-Roll Bar). Improved handling comes from a reduction in body roll while turning and changing direction, a decrease in the load difference between the inner and outer wheels (in relation to the curve), and improving the balance of the vehicle to counteract the tendency to oversteer or understeer. Because sway bars do not affect spring rates there is no decernable change in ride comfort.