- Out pace the compentition through the curves in your 911.
- Improved balance and traction gives you the advantage on the street and track.
- Maintain a comfortable ride while improving the handling of your 911.
- Cold-formed steel alloy construction with a long-lasting powder coat finish.
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware.
- Diameter: 25mm
- Front Sway Bar is Tubular and 2 Way-Adjustable.
- 1995-1998 Porsche 911 Carrera 
- 1990-1994 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 
- 1995-1998 Porsche 911 Carrera  - Excludes Turbo
Eibach Front Sway Bar Kits are designed to reduce body roll improving handling and corning grip on your 911 by increasing stiffness over the factory sway bar (Anti-Roll Bar).
Improved handling comes from a reduction in body roll while turning and changing direction, a decrease in the load difference between the inner and outer wheels (in relation to the curve), and improving the balance of the vehicle to counteract the tendency to oversteer or understeer. Because sway bars do not affect spring rates there is no decernable change in ride comfort.