- Out pace the compentition through the curves in your Miata.
- Improved balance and traction gives you the advantage on the street and track.
- Maintain a comfortable ride while improving the handling of your Miata.
- Cold-formed steel alloy construction with a long-lasting powder coat finish.
- Comes complete with all mounting hardware.
- Diameter: 27mm
- Front Sway Bar is Solid and Non-Adjustable.
- 1999-2005 Mazda Miata [NB]
Eibach Front Sway Bar Kits are designed to reduce body roll improving handling and corning grip on your Miata by increasing stiffness over the factory sway bar (Anti-Roll Bar).
Improved handling comes from a reduction in body roll while turning and changing direction, a decrease in the load difference between the inner and outer wheels (in relation to the curve), and improving the balance of the vehicle to counteract the tendency to oversteer or understeer. Because sway bars do not affect spring rates there is no decernable change in ride comfort.