- Black zinc plated steel endplate assemblies for precise fitment and durability.
- Decreased flex in shock towers during cornering.
- Brushed aluminum construction with carbon fiber inlays for maximum strength and style.
- Includes tools to easily remove rear brace when additional space is required.
- Improved chassis rigidity.
- Easy bolt-on installation with included mounting hardware.
- 2001 - 2005 BMW E46 330i
- 2001 - 2005 BMW E46 325i
- 2001 - 2006 BMW E46 M3
- 2001 - 2006 BMW E46 325Ci
- 2001 - 2006 BMW E46 330Ci
- 2000 BMW E46 328Ci
- 1999 - 2000 BMW E46 328i
- 1999 - 2000 BMW E46 323i
- 2000 BMW E46 323Ci
- Install PDF - DINAN D180-0461
- Product not compatible with any of the E46 convertible or wagon/touring variants.
Whether you want to complete a fully packaged car for the showroom or plan on utilizing the performance benefits on the track, Dinan has you back in business with the relaunch of the rear shock tower brace for the E39. With vastly improved chassis rigidity between the rear shock towers, and as a result, sharper handling from reduced flex under hard cornering conditions the rear shock brace is an often desired tertiary component to the overall suspension system.