- Out pace the compentition through the curves in your M5/M6.
- Improved balance and traction gives you the advantage on the street and track.
- Maintain a comfortable ride while imporving the handling of your M5/M6.
- Adjustable - 3 positions on bar
- 17 mm. Diameter
- 2006 - 2010 BMW E63/E64 M6
- 2006 - 2010 BMW E60 M5
- Install PDF - DINAN D120-0491
- Designed for use with D133-0495 (Front Roll Control System) for proper balance.
Add 21 mm. adjustable rear anti-roll bar to improve grip and stability by reducing body roll. Adjustable with 3 positions on the bar for easy adjustment. Almost all street cars come from the manufacturer with an anti-roll bar as it is a common part of modern suspension systems. However they are designed to be overly soft for maximum comfort. An anti-roll bar does exactly what it says by reducing body roll in all situations. Every Dinan tuned anti-roll bar is built and tuned. Lowering the amount of body roll keeps your vehicle more level than stock (while still allowing just enough body roll) to improve mechanical grip. This improvement gives the driver a much more planted and confident feeling in every corner. This 21 mm. adjustable rear anti-roll bar may be added to the stage 1 suspension system for those who wish to build their high performance suspension in phases.