- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your M235i/M240i and get that sporty ride height everyone loves.
- Out pace the compentition through the curves in your M235i/M240i.
- Maintain a comfortable ride while imporving the handling of your M235i/M240i.
- Provides Greater Control Over Body Roll w/Calibrated Spring Rates
- Improves Suspension Geometry And Even More Aggressive Stance
- CNC Wound w/High Tensile Chrome Silicon Wire
- Shot Peened For Stress Relief To Last The Life Of The Car
- Spring Stiffness Reduces The Rear Suspension Compression
- Gives Your Car More Controlled Feel
- Provides Noticeable Improvement In Grip / For High Speed Driving
- Body Roll Makes The Steering More Responsive To Driver Input
- 10 Percent Increase In Spring Stiffness In Front
- 27 Percent Increase In Spring Stiffness In The Rear
- Install Time Is 6.3 Hours w/out Alignment
- Springs Used Together In Order To Maintain High Quality Standards
- 2014 - 2016 BMW F22 M235i
- 2017 - 2020 BMW F22 M240i
- 2018 BMW F22 M240i M Performance Edition
- 2016 BMW F22 M235i M Sport
- 2017 BMW F22 M240i Sport
Suspension systems that not only transform the stance of the vehicle but also maintain ride quality and improve upon handling are what Dinan suspensions are known for. This is accomplished by pairing springs sets with bump stops, spring perches or both to maintain suspension travel resulting in a smooth ride while also improving mechanical grip and handling. This is what makes Dinan suspension systems unique. While we are able to sell each component separately it is highly recommend that both the spring sets and the supplemental ride quality and handling kits are used in tandem in order to maintain the Dinan quality standards our customers are used to. Experience the Dinan difference with this combination and enjoy the ride it provides. Dinan performance spring set provides greater control over body roll by virtue of carefully calibrated spring rates. Additionally, Dinan