- Pull ahead of the competition with a DINAN intake for your E9X M3.
- Give your engine that sweet induction noise everyone loves!
- Improve the visual appeal of your engine bay.
- Better gas mileage makes it easier to justify to your significant other.
- Cleanable air filter for low cost maintenance.
- Improves Air Flow To The Engine
- Improves The Look And Performance Of Your Engine
- Aircraft Quality Prepreg Carbon Fiber
- 30 Percent More Cross Sectional Area Than Stock
- Less Prone To Heat Soak
- More Air Available To The Engine
- Increases Engine Output Across The Power Band
- Large Free Flowing Cotton Gauze Type Air Filter
- Compared To Metal Air Intakes It Reduces Heat In Air Intake Track
- Ensures Maximum Air Flow For Your Engine
- 2008 - 2013 BMW E9X M3
Dinan has developed the high flow carbon fiber Intake to improve air flow to the engine. Dinan intake is built with the highest quality components and improves the look and performance of your engine with a beautiful carbon fiber connecting pipe and injection molded rubber boots. This intake is sealed tightly from the high temperatures found under the hood by utilizing a Dinan injected molded divider plate with integral high flow passage that engages into the stock air box housing. Carbon fiber and plastic were chosen because they are good insulators and have been designed to have a lower mass allowing them to cool off faster than the stock components. This insulating characteristic and rapid cooling after hard acceleration reduce heat in the air intake track when compared to metal air Intakes. The integrated divider and carbon fiber intake connecting pipe have 30% more