- Out pace the compentition through the curves in your M5/M6.
- Improved balance and traction gives you the advantage on the street and track.
- Maintain a comfortable ride while imporving the handling of your M5/M6.
- Only tubular anti-roll bars with a large range of adjustment on the market
- Front - Large 28mm size (stock bar is 24.5mm); Rear - Large 22mm size (stock bar is 21.5mm)
- Front - 2 hole bar with 3 possible positions on bar & adjustable length end links; Rear - 3 hole bar with 3 possible positions on bar
- More stable at the limit
- More mechanical grip
- Lightweight - 44% lighter in front and 29% lighter in the rear compared to a solid anti-roll bar of comparable stiffness
- Tubular (hollow) construction
- Less body roll
- 2014 - 2019 BMW F06 M6 Gran Coupe
- 2012 - 2018 BMW F12/F13 M6
- 2012 - 2016 BMW F10 M5
- 2017 - 2018 BMW F12/F13 M6 Competition
- 2019 BMW F06 M6 Competition Gran Coupe
Almost all street cars come from the manufacturer with an anti-roll bar as it is a common part of modern suspension systems. However they are designed to be overly soft for maximum comfort. An anti-roll bar does exactly what it says by reducing body roll in all situations. Every Dinan tuned anti-roll bar is built and tuned specifically for each chassis. Lowering the amount of body roll keeps your vehicle more level than stock (while still allowing just enough body roll) to improve mechanical grip. This improvement gives the driver a much more planted and confident feeling in every corner. This lightweight tubular adjustable front anti-roll bar may be added to the stage 1 suspension system for those who wish to build their high performance suspension in phases. Add a 28 mm. lightweight tubular adjustable front anti-roll bar to reduce body roll, improve grip and stability w