- Pull ahead of the competition with extra power in your BMW.
- Let your BMW pass slow drivers easily with more power on tap.
- More Power: Max gains of up to +45 HP and +38 lb-ft TRQ (Crank); +39 HP and +34 lb-ft TRQ (Wheel).
- Bluetooth smart (Android and iOS Compatible). App download / pairing process detailed within the installation instructions located under the Tech Resources dropdown below.
- 7 power levels and a bypass setting to choose from.
- Smooth and predictable power delivery.
- On board diagnostics and factory safeguards maintained.
- Unaffected by dealer factory updates.
- Plug and play installation.
- 14 day satisfaction guarantee.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- 2014-2016 BMW F22/F23 228i (& xDrive) N20/N26
- 2012-2016 BMW F30/F31 328i (& xDrive) N20/N26
- 2014-2016 BMW F34 328i xDrive GT N20
- 2014-2016 BMW F32/F33/F36 428i (& xDrive) N20/N26
- 2012-2016 BMW F10 528i (& xDrive) N20
- 2012-2015 BMW E84 X1 sDrive28i (& xDrive28i) N20
- 2013-2017 BMW F25 X3 sDrive28i (& xDrive28i) N20
- 2015-2018 BMW F26 X4 xDrive28i N20
- 2012-2016 BMW E89 Z4 xDrive28i N20
The DINANTRONICS X is the newest installment of the highly successful Dinan foray into inline tuning modules. Like its predecessors it is a highly engineered piece of computer hardware and software that enhances engine performance to levels the stock programming is not allowed to venture. It does this without affecting long term reliability or the functionality of on-board diagnostic systems when run under recommended operating variables. Unlike its predecessor however, the DINANTRONICS X is Bluetooth smart and offers convenient access to the adjustment of power levels directly from the palm of your hand.
A further advancement beyond its entry level little brother, the DINANTRONICS SPORT, X connects to additional inputs and/or has a more refined tuning strategy that yields more power as a result. For those that do not wish to (or can't) alter their stock ECU with a more robust engine flash the DINANTRONICS X is a perfect alternative to satiate the craving for "more". Whichever level of engine tuning is ultimately chosen you can be sure to be pleased by the result. The Dinan Difference is possible by employing a full staff of talented engineers that are well rounded in many facets of automotive engineering and backed by a wealth of hands-on knowledge. Stemming from diverse backgrounds not only on racing teams but on standard factory production line vehicles, we have seen it all. Manipulating these signals/maps with an adept hand, all the while keeping an engine running at its best and with the most reliable power, is what Dinan is all about.
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
DINANTRONICS X does not carry the factory matching warranty that Dinan is known for. DINANTRONICS X's warranty is a 1-year, product only warranty, that does not cover consequential damages or labor reimbursement.
The DINANTRONICS X offers an array of different power levels (maps). These maps range from a bypass/stock setting at map 0 to a maximum power setting at map 7. The unit is shipped in map 5. This middle ground setting should be acceptable for all vehicle/engine configurations. However, you can adjust up or down as you see fit for your needs and/or modifications.
Please note however that for each map level we highly recommend the minimum fuel octane rating to run listed below. If you sense any unusual or unexpected behavior immediately turn down the map to a lower setting that did not exhibit the condition.